So before I left for CA, LoBo gae me a homework assignment. I am to do a blogpost at least once every three days. I can dig it. Let's start shall we...
I got a new phone before I left for CA. It was a really generous Christmas present from my mother! Of course, my mom sure knows how to find the stellar deals, so it was definitely a steal. My new phone is the new LG Voyager. It's totally groovy!
Reasons why my new phone is more killer than the iPhone:
- it has a QWERTY keypad
- it's with Verizon!!
- it has a 3GB data network
- real-time GPS
- cheaper
- ability to add memory cards (for photo and music (yes, music) storage)
Hot-diggity dawg!

Now my phone is attached to my hip, and somehow I am getting a lot more activity with my new phone. Interesting, ay?
Now, I'm not bashing Macintosh b/c they sure are amazing. You see, I just have a new phone; it's groovy, ya dig?
1 comment:
hahaha when I first read the title of your post I was like.. "you have GOT to be kidding me! Jeanne WOULD give herself homework during winter break!!" then I realized it was me... woops! I'm glad I did though, I've been wondering when you were finally going to post!
dude... the phone... AWESOME!!! What a great christmas present! and I agree- so much better than the iphone!
I miss you curly-j-rizzle
Post a Comment