3.12.08

Cram-tastic

Cramming: a wonderful part of life that extends well beyond the student years.


In dedication to finals approaching, I've compiled a few lists.

~~~~~Things not to do when studying, yet we all do them.... ;)

  • Find the coziest chair to study in.
  • Forgo sleep
  • Drink exessive amounts of caffeine
  • Spend hours and hours studying one subject.
  • Facebook/Blogger/Google excessively
~~~~~I'm going to try to do the following during exam week:

  • Use those horrible wooden chairs that JMU provides us in the library
  • Sleep! I love sleep!!!
  • Drink coffee only in the morning. (I rarely drink coffee in the morning, but I have this new Swiss coffee that I love to make and dip some homemade-Bryan-honey bread into my coffee...delish)
  • Delegate my time and information accordingly and spend a couple of hours studying effectively.
  • Still use Facebook/Blogger/Google excessively
  • Make rootbeer floats
  • DANCE PARTY!!!

Perhaps, with these effective methods, I can still salvage straight A's or good grades (or close there about (minus that incredibly bogus COB 291 class)).

4 comments:

Jessica Weindl said...

Hahah! So true...

Anonymous said...

skip it all and let's get the dance party kickin!

Anonymous said...

hilarious post by the way- i would rate this as one of my favorites... aside from the one about me, in which people can play a video and laugh at me whenever they want...

Katie said...

What a great list. I wish I had this while I was in college...make Lauren stop studying so much!