
I drink as much as I blink,
But when that music starts
This gray monochrome departs:
One
.......By
...........One
My trouble cascade
As she lifts my life shade.
This vibrant, voluptuous vision
Serenely sways across the stage
Like a weeping willow whirling in the wind,
Twirling about in the circus called my mind.
Without warning this lioness awakened on the floor;
This woman valiantly seduces her roar
Using nothing but the harmony of her heels
To express how she feels.
A spicy scent summons a trance
With your passion as my glance;
Ravishing in your hue of rich red
You resurrect me from the dead

By revealing your romance
Through the power of your dance.
As the music finishes,
My oasis diminishes:
Step
.......By
...........Step
Each movement I adore
As she floats off the floor.
She curbed my colorless life
With passion like a sharp knife.
No comments:
Post a Comment